Small Induced Draft Cooling Towers
Small Induced Draft Cooling Towers are medium sized cooling towers. Construction is steel, hot dip galvanized construction with FRP casing and with axial fan unit at the top of the cooling tower. These cooling towers can be delivered with FRP basin or without basin to be installed on concrete basin.
Basic disposition of these cooling towers:
- single section cooling tower
- two-section cooling tower
Small Induced Draft Cooling Towers are medium sized wet atmospheric coolers of industrial water. Incoming heated water is sprayed through nozzles, located in the upper part of the cooler, onto blocks of cooling fill, assembled from shaped plastic sheets. Axial fan on top of the cooler creates under pressure and sucks ambient air through air inlet windows at the lower part of the cooler. Air is flowing from bottom upwards - counter flow of the falling sprayed water. Heat is exchanged from water to the air. Chilled water is collected in the basin or eventually in the collecting tank and pumped back to the cooled mashinery.
We provide following services in this field:
- production and delivery
- repairs and inspection of micro coolers
As a part of our service we deliver any spare parts and components for majority of coolers on the market
- free proposal of coolers for your needs with estimation of operation costs
- design of complete cooling circuits, including delivery of pumps, valves, system of measurement and control
- delivery of monitoring systems with measuring of vibration, winding and bearing temperatures of the electric motor
These buttons will support and recommend our site to other Internet users. Thank you.