Cooling towers can be categorized by means of air draft:
- Induced and Forced Draft cooling towers (with fan unit)
- Natural Draft cooling towers
Further categorization is by "openness" of the water circuit:
- open circuits (hot circulating water is in direct contact with ambient air)
- closed circuits (hot circulating water is flowing in pipe-radiator system and has no contact with ambient air)
Main activities of our Company:
- erection of cooling towers
- reconstructions of cooling towers
- delivery of components for cooling towers
- service of cooling towers
- repairs and deliveries for natural draft cooling towers
Our production covers cooling towers with per-section water flow ranging 5 - 3500 m3/hr.
Natural draft cooling tower - counterflow technology
Induced and Forced Draft cooling towers
These buttons will support and recommend our site to other Internet users. Thank you.